About HBO Max
HBO Max™ is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer streaming platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced a lower priced, advertising-supported tier in June 2021. HBO Max recently began its global rollout launching in 39 markets across Latin America and the Caribbean, and will enter Europe later this year and into next as it begins replacing the HBO-branded streaming services.
Reporting to the Director of Performance Partnerships for EMEA, this role will play a key role in helping us achieve our growth ambitions.
As a Performance Partnerships Associate, you will be a key person on planning, managing, budgeting, monitoring, and optimising acquisition marketing performance related to both Affiliate Marketing partners and Connected TV (CTV) / In-App-Purchase (IAP) partners. You will work collaboratively with several growth teams (paid media & strategy & optimisation) and point of contact for finance and business intelligence.
• Manage and assist in implementing Performance Partnership campaign strategy.
• Support Affiliate and IAP/CTV team leads in driving on-platform execution across all Affiliate marketing and IAP/CTV partner channels.
• Establish strong partnerships with global CTV account teams and internal departments to deliver against defined goals/objectives and work with partners to drive increased conversion.
• Create insightful presentations that facilitate decision-making for internal stakeholders and our external partners goals/objectives and work with partners to drive increased conversion.
• Maximise performance across all partnerships by extracting actionable insights (e.g. best practices, areas of improvement).
• Creative management and execution of all partner marketing across Partner channels (Editorial and Paid).
• Encourage innovation and challenge business as usual.
• Proven experience in a similar role within media/broadcasting or similar.
• A passion for affiliate marketing and CTV advertising.
• Strong partnerships experience in a similar field.
• High energy, engagement, and team-player mentality.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
• A creative thinker and resourceful problem solver.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3zmp-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.