Los Angeles, CA
Temporary Media Planner
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
Warner Media's Social Amplification Group is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Media Planner to join our team to support the service of a Major Kids Brand. This role will work with the full team, the client and media agencies to ensure media operations services are met.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of all things YouTube media, premium video streaming and digital entertainment. The candidate would also have a proven track record of market research, media planning/buying and project management to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of this account team
• Media planning support across Fullscreen's strategic accounts and agency holding companies, focused on video advertising inventory.
• Reconcile monthly media spends by market, by client, and provide billing reports to account team
• Stewarding and optimizing campaigns throughout the flight to ensure delivery by working closely with Ad Ops
• Work cross functionally with measurement and insights team, ad operations, sales marketing and pricing/planning
• Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting, confirm validity and alignment with campaign goals, approved strategy and IOs.
• Manage upfront spend tracking and monthly pacing documents
• Provide top tier client service in emails, client meetings and client entertainment
• Contribute to media sales planning for new opportunities where applicable.
• Work with media operations leads to gather all necessary media reporting prior to weekly and monthly calls to be shared with Account lead prior to reporting calls.
• Attend weekly and monthly media reporting calls with clients and take detailed notes of any optimizations or follow up questions from the meeting.
• 2-3 years of digital media planning experience required (agency experience a plus)
• Strong organization skills, excels in time management and prioritization of tasks
• Detail oriented and attention to accuracy will be key to success
• Familiar with standard media math and keeping up with industry trends
• Knowledge of Google's suite of products, Nielsen, Comscore, Salesforce and other 3rd party media and ad tech partners
• Strong team player and works well individually with little guidance
• Proven ability to build relationships and communicate clearly to clients
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple clients and meeting tight deadlines
• Experience working with dynamic digital products such as: Sponsorships, Audience Guarantee, Viewability & Programmatic a plus, not required.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.