Los Angeles, CA
Temporary Media Coordinator
Candidate should thrive working in a fast-paced cross-functional organization.
• YouTube and Paid Social Activation expert responsible for reporting and video rotation management
• Create and optimize ad copy for YouTube campaigns
• Keep the campaign team informed on performance and tracking against KPIs
• Work closely with Campaign Manager to set up and execute multi-market paid social campaigns
• Organize campaign assets, timelines and deliverables in coordination with the paid media team
• Report on the success of those campaigns as well as provide strategic recommendations informed by data as analyzed with Microsoft Excel
• Continually optimize live advertising campaigns, identify efficiencies, and drive maximum performance for clients, while troubleshooting any potential issues
• Provide timely and accurate reporting as needed
• Own ad copy development for brands
• Monitor and maintain integrity of video ad rotations per brand and market, including ongoing analysis on videos in rotation
• Experience: 1 year of digital advertising or advertising operations experience (Google Ads Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager)
• Education level: Bachelor's Degree or higher
• Experience in digital marketing, such as SEM, SEO or paid media (PPC, CRM, AdWords, Social, or mobile UA), or digital ad trafficking or experience working with large brands
• Strong quantitative skills, with the ability to translate deep learnings into actionable recommendations
• Working knowledge of one or more social analytics & insights tools
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint /Keynote
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• A passion for social media and professional growth
• Proven track record of ability to operate independently as well as with a team
• Prior experience and/or strong interest in the toy / children's products category is a plus but not required
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
Warner Media's Social Amplification Group is seeking a smart, analytical and socially-savvy individual as Paid Media Coordinator to join our team and support the service of a major kids brand. This role will work with th e full social and video strategy team, the client and media agencies to ensure media operations services are met.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of all things YouTube media, premium video streaming and digital entertainment as well as a strong understanding of digital advertising, with an emphasis on YouTube, but also with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.