Manager, Talent Acquisition - Enterprise Technology (WMTO)
We are looking for a Manager, Talent Acquisition – Technology to join WarnerMedia's Talent Acquisition Team. WarnerMedia brings HBO MAX streaming services and breadth and depth of content from Warner Bros., HBO, Turner, CNN, and Sports including broadcast and cable TV, film studios, interactive & immersive content, distinguished news & entertainment reporting, and much more - all in one digital destination.
In this role you will oversee all recruiting for Enterprise Technology, Business Tech and Workplace Solutions, and Tech Strategy across the WarnerMedia Technology Organization. You will proactively partner with the business to be a strategic partner while being a storyteller and advisor in connecting the best Technologist to a highly creative and dynamic media and entertainment technology team.
• Lead, coach, and mentor a team of Tech Recruiters; Foster and create an environment of trust and collaboration.
• Define, develop, and execute recruitment strategies: direct sourcing, industry networking, internet/social media recruiting, employee referral programs, hackathons and relevant trade and industry organizations.
• Build and cultivate strong relationships with relevant Client groups to understand their strategic objectives along with providing solutions to their hiring needs. Create structure and rigor around candidate experience.
• Partner with HR colleagues and business leaders in recommending new hire compensation packages to ensure WM has competitive position according to market and industry standards.
• Lead projects including industry events, workshops, candidate experience, diversity & inclusion, employer branding etc.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
• 8+ years of in-house Technology recruitment and experience closing FAANG and Media Tech candidates
• Demonstrated ability to manage high volume recruitment activities for various levels and use of innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates.
• Strong professional demeanor using good judgment, maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
• Partner with HR stakeholders to meet the needs of the business.
• Solid understanding in effectively managing the candidate and hiring manager's experience in the recruitment and onboarding process.
• Passion for recruiting and demonstrating curiosity to stay abreast of current trends and best practices.
• Flexibility, empathy, and collaboration with the broader team is a MUST.
• Be able to juggle multiple priorities/deadlines through exceptional project management.
• Strong knowledge of common human resources practices, employment, and immigration laws and/or government compliance regulations as it relates to recruitment and hiring.
• Demonstrated knowledge and comfort with technology and social media applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, messengering systems and applicant tracking tools. Familiarity with Workday a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n226-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.