Full Time Job
Key Account Manager
- Full Time
The main challenge of the Key Account Manager will be creating with business partners new possibilities of watching WarnerMedia channels and services, using the latest technologies, marketing strategies and what we value most - imagination.
Each WarnerMedia employee should have a unique motivation to perform tasks from the impossible category, do not hesitate to proclaim bold ideas and support the team in the implementation of a jointly developed strategy.
Negotiations of business conditions with key partners:
• Preparing the most suitable strategy based on thorough analysis of the client.
• Conducting or supporting negotiations depending on the contract value
• Negotiating sales plans for every sales channels
• Creating incentive plans
• Developing promotional offers
• Conducting trainings
• Organizing sales & marketing workshops for managers
• Organizing conferences
• Securing position of WarnerMedia channels and services
• Organizing marketing campaigns through Partners' communication channels
• Entrepreneur mindset
• Self-starter who is a quick learner and capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
• Experience in building business relationships
• Experience in project management
The Nice To Haves
• Bachelor's degree equivalent or higher level of education
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. Many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.