You will work with a cross-functional team of designers, content strategists, marketers, and technologists to innovate the way TV and movie fans consume video content.
What will you be doing?
• Secure the product is meeting our localization needs in EMEA.
• Coordinator of new translations for product features and releases.
• Understand the needs of the localization team and its stakeholders.
• Work closely with product, localization, editorial, technology & marketing teams to ensure product localizations are delivered in time and quality.
• Be responsible for process improvements related to localization, such as identifying possibilities to optimize our workflows and increase project management efficiency, including integrations with other tools and automation.
• Be knowledgeable about internationalization requirements and localization tooling.
• Work with the central ASO team to optimize and improve app conversion and performance.
• Use a deep understanding of the OTT, media, and video industry to help solve pain points and identify opportunities to delight TV and movie fans.
• Conduct user acceptance tests on new release to ensure release meet EMEA guidelines.
To be contributing member of this team, you will have a mixture of the following experience:
• Experience in managing or leading digital product initiatives or related experience at an entertainment media company.
• Very structured and have attention for details.
• Knowledge of competitive landscape (SVOD and OTT services would be amazing).
• Must be self-motivated and accountable.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects.
• Comfortable working in an environment that is ever-changing, with grey or uncertain areas; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs.
• Excited about both the media/video industry, as well as product as a discipline.
• Driven personalization space and is a champion for the consumer.
• Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes.
• Comfortable in a small, lean team, that requires you to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output.
Don't have an up-to-date resume? That is fine with us. Send over what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7j6e-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.