Technical Sourcing Recruiter
New York, NY
This is a newly created position to support the growth of HBO Max across EMEA. The primary focus of this role will be to plan and project manage all HR workstream activities for each new market launch; project managing across multiple internal stakeholder groups in ensure that HBO Max is able to recruit, hire and manage staff in each new location, in line with HBO Max launch plans. The job holder will coordinate with a variety of stakeholder groups across the organization, including; Legal, Finance, Real Estate, Technology and multiple HR stakeholders to ensure we are able to launch in new locations according to the rollout plan. For some locations there is currently no WarnerMedia presence, so a full set-up will be required encompassing building, legal entity, financial alongside the HR processes to be able to staff, hire, onboard and develop new teams. Successful candidates will be comfortable collaborating across business groups and stakeholders, being responsive, flexible and a self-starter.
This role is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract.
• • Primary direction and guidance will be provided by the DTC EMEA Talent Lead, who will have ultimate responsibility for the HBO Max new market HR workstream
• Work with stakeholder groups to co-ordinate and project manage HR launch plans for each new location we need to stay silent on new market launches as these are not yet publicised
• Work with People Partners, HR Services and legal teams across the geography to align processes
• Work with People Solutions teams to identify development programs to support rapidly transforming ways of working
• Partner with Finance team to ensure all staffing expenses are captured in business model
• Partner with People Partners, People Solutions, Centers of Excellence and HR Services to set up new processes for each new location, and develop recommendations for execution
• Plan/track/coordinate processes, projects and initiatives in support of DtC's Workforce Strategy
• Exceptional project planning, project management and project integration skills in an international/cross-border business
• Experience of establishing new offices / new teams – with no existing structure or entity
• Understanding of HR processes; specifically sourcing, recruiting, onboarding and team integration
• High level of organisational nous and solid experience building relationships and consulting with senior HR and Business executives.
• Ability to build credibility quickly, influence at a high level and maintain productive, healthy relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
• Must be comfortable with ambiguity and operating in a complex and rapidly changing environment
• Solution/execution mindset
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv79b7-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.