The Global Marketing Operations Coordinator is a part of the Global Marketing Operations team within the streaming organization, which supports and fulfills all HBO and HBO Max creative and tactical needs for all global partners. As we continue to expand our portfolio, we're seeking a coordinator to support our growing partner area of business.
• Maintain ownership of projects within the team's project management tool to ensure accurate project representation, tracking and reporting at all times. Ability to trouble shoot solutions and effectively communicate status across stakeholders is key.
• Digital Asset Management – organize and track cross-tactical asset delivery across the various teams.
• Work daily with Creative Marketing and agencies, providing assets needed for creative development, sending and receiving both raw and final assets and managing work-in-progress files. Includes sub-clipping and delivery of footage via several different platforms and workflows.
• Liaise with HBO Max Brand and Programming Operations team on a regular basis to ensure Partner Marketing is apprised of new and upcoming deliverables.
• Manage the Free On Demand asset workflow with Product Marketing and Operations teams, utilizing various WarnerMedia propriety product tools.
• Lead point of contact for the organization, communication, and distribution of brand, legal and positioning copy guidelines to key stakeholders
• Quality Control - ensure final assets follow guidelines, as well as all technical and delivery parameters.
• Continuously maintain fluency with overarching account needs and business priorities to ensure ongoing production preparedness.
• Own the on-boarding process of new creative vendors in order to ensure a seamless transition to the day-to-day activity pipeline.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 2 years of relevant project management experience in the media landscape.
• Team player and experience managing high volume of projects and prioritizing complex schedules.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Deep understanding of various type of video and digital media.
• Highly organized and proactive, with strong attention to detail.
• Flexibility of hours, which may include overtime, weekend and holidays when needed.
• Experience across print, digital and video file formats.
• Overall knowledge of post-production workflow a plus.
• Working knowledge of media/production asset management, movement, storage, archiving.
• Experience with Monday.com, Box, Jira, Avid, Aspera is a plus.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $42,000.00 - $78,000.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gknxw8-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.