Executive Assistant – Studio & Production Services reporting directly to Senior Vice President.
• Responsible for arranging schedules, planning business appointments, etc. for SVP and leadership team.
• Prepare expense reports and arrange travel accommodations for SVP and leadership team.
• Screen telephone calls and inquiries for SVP and manage the call log.
• Cover phones for leadership team when needed.
• Order office supplies and materials through company procurement site for the department.
• Arrange for office space and access for team members visiting the office.
• Draft correspondence, internal memoranda and e-mail communications.
• Perform other related duties as requested and/or assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience preferred.
• Candidate must be able to work independently while managing multiple projects.
• Must have excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and a team player.
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
• Candidate must be resourceful and able to prioritize and juggle various tasks.
• Digital and technical experience a plus.
• Film and Television experience a plus.