Home Box Office, Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant for the HBO General Inc. – Original Programming – East department.
This position will support one of the executives of HBO Documentary Programming. The position requires the ability to interact well with all levels of management in a fast-paced environment.
HBO Documentary Programming is seeking a positive team player who is proactive, detail-oriented, quick thinking and a great
• Schedule and maintain a complex executive calendar
• Maintain centralized tracking for high volume programming, delivery timelines and contacts
• Track pitch submissions
• Work collaboratively with assistants and executives across various departments such as production, marketing and media relations
• Communicate with high-level talent and external partners
• Process expense reports
• Screen and log phone calls
• Assist in screening events (currently being handled remotely)
• Other administrative and clerical duties and projects as assigned
• The position is NY based. All work is currently remote due to Covid but subject to change.
• Prior experience with a film or television development group preferred
• Prior experience as an assistant to an executive preferred
• Sharp writing skills
• In depth knowledge of social media
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Possess a high degree of professionalism, prioritization, judgment and accuracy
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Keynote and virtual workspace essentials like WebEx and Zoom
• Proficiency in creating presentation decks for internal and external partners
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkkvw-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.