Purpose of the position
To provide full and thorough support and assistance to the Executive Producer & Head of Unscripted Original Production, EMEA; working closely with them to help manage their workload and organize their day.
Essential job functions
• You will be responsible for extensive, proactive and complex diary and travel management, including setting up conference and video conferencing calls (over several time zones), as well as internal and external meetings, including arranging room bookings where needed, presentation materials, equipment and catering.
• Ensure that the Executive Producer & Head of Unscripted Original Production, EMEA is briefed and knows where they need to be throughout the day, prompting when necessary.
• Be able to handle sensitive and confidential information with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
• Submit all relevant Travel & Expenses reports correctly and in a timely manner, setting up vendors, raising and tracking purchase order numbers.
• Provide solutions to logistical challenges within the team, liaising with Facilities, Logistics and IT.
• Help create presentations, basic external communications and occasionally budgets.
• Conduct screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate; as well as deal with incoming email and post.
• Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
• You will report to the Executive Producer & Head of Unscripted Original Production, EMEA and build effective relationships with WarnerMedia peers, being a team liaison/go-to person, building positive team morale.
• Experience managing complex diaries, preferably working across different time zones
• Experience of timely management of corporate expense systems
• Experience working as an Executive Assistant to Senior Management in television or film
Knowledge and skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
• Ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels inside and outside the Company and good at building strong working relationships within the organization
• Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent administration and organisational skills
• Keen curiosity and interest in the business and subject matter with a clear view of how their role adds value to the business
• Energetic, upbeat and enthusiastic
• Professional, discreet and confidential
• Quick learner and open to new technologies and experience
• Can do attitude and flexibility and goes the extra mile
• Service mentality
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8e52-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.