Customer Service Assistant - Grupo Editorial
Penguin Random House
We're looking for a proactive and experienced Executive Assistant to support the SVP, Growth Marketing Latin America, HBO Max. The Executive Assistant will ensure the SVP is using their time to the greatest impact and will be adept at building and managing relationships at all levels across WarnerMedia. This requires an understanding of what's most meaningful for effective calendar management, tracking deadlines and meeting productivity. This includes being highly organized, professional, and proactive in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must have demonstrated experience in improving the productivity of assigned leaders by crafting organizational processes, coordinating team meetings, assisting with deck and meeting preparation and filling in gaps where needed to help the department.
• Arranges SVP's calendar and schedules meetings with people at all levels, independently or as directed.
• Uses judgement, professionalism and efficient use of appropriate questions to ensure schedule stays on track and productive.
• Demonstrates an appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality in managing and placing calls, messages, correspondence and documents.
• Assists SVP and team with developing reports, compiling data and preparing decks for special projects.
• Converts drafts to presentable format (e.g. Google docs, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, etc.).
• Proofs documents for spelling, grammar, accuracy, formatting, and suitability to the intended audience.
• Makes domestic and international travel accommodations and reviews and reconciles all expense and travel reports for accuracy and compliance with corporate policy.
• Takes notes in team meetings, distributes meeting notes, and follows up to make sure deadlines are met.
• Point of contact for new hires, orders equipment and other onboarding needs.
• Able to develop and maintain relationships across Warner Media and other AT&T companies.
• Minimum 4 years administrative experience.
• Previous executive administrative experience in entertainment and/or marketing strongly preferred.
• Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• High School Diploma required.
• BA/BS degree preferred.
• Spanish language skills is a prerequisite, Portuguese language skills a plus.
• Experience with a travel and expense system, specifically Concur a plus.
• Should possess strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Cisco Webex and similar technology driven communication platforms.
• Clear and positive communicator, developing solid relationships with persons at all levels throughout WB, across divisions within WarnerMedia & AT&T.
• Must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
• Problem solver. Pitches in to help where and whenever possible.
• Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity and a willingness to look beyond surface requirements.
• Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to understand written and oral instructions.
• Able to act in a proactive manner and solve challenges with limited direction.
• Must be flexible as priorities shift.
• Experience working with teams in different geographies/time zones a plus.
• Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.