The Executive Assistant will support the EVP of Communications.
• Point of contact for team, internal and external stakeholders.
• Answer phones, direct inquiries as needed.
• Maintain executive calendar, setting virtual and in-person meetings for EVP and department.
• Manage tracking documents and contact lists; prepare meeting agendas, reports, and assist with presentations.
• Prepare expense reports, process invoices, and track payments.
• Organize and maintain digital file system.
• Arrange and organize travel for EVP.
• Four years administrative experience, with knowledge of television/streaming landscape and entertainment media preferred.
• Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Good judgement, tact, and the ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of discretion and professionalism.
• Strong organizational skills and impeccable eye for detail, with an ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Ability to work weekends, nights as required for events.
• Flexibility to address off-hours business needs.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykpjp-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.