Executive Assistant and Paralegal (12- month fixed term contract)
Executive Assistance - 30%
Provide executive support to WMN&S and HBO Max APAC legal leads, ensuring effective communication and confidentiality at all times. Effective coordination and scheduling of meetings, appointments, travel and conferences. Refine office procedures and processes handling of sensitive information. Process invoices and expenses through Ariba and Concur. Role involves:
• Maintain detailed tracker of law firm expenditure
• Obtain regular feedback from legal team on law firms
• Coordinate with Legal Ops COE to try out new legal products and applications
Paralegal duties – 50%
Provide support to WMN&S and HBO Max APAC legal leads in relation to contract execution, filing and retrieval and preparation or review first draft standard form documents (renewals, NDAs, releases, insertion orders etc) using approved templates and/or Avvoka. Role involves:
• Coordination within the legal team and across COE's to develop workflows for complex projects/document coordination;
• Liaise with internal clients in coordination of instructions and execution of contracts and other documentation;
• Serve as an internal resource for and respond to questions about legal-related processes and location of legal resources;
• Coordinate people and processes to ensure that the documents are delivered on time and correctly filed.
• Review and audit contract approval and execution processes
Other ad hoc paralegal, administrative and office management duties 20%
• Years of experience: 5 years' experience in an in-house legal department or law firm as a paralegal or legal project manager. Media or Technology industry experience a plus. Detail-oriented and meticulous.
• A Levels and above
• General knowledge of Microsoft office suite and other administrative organization programs
• Ability to multi-task, act and respond efficiently to special tasks and requests with a deadline.
• Some after office hours coordination may be required due to international time zones (but not often)
• Good and tactful communication skills required for dealing with various parties (both internal and external). Analytical and resourceful with broad perspective to anticipate and pre-empt future needs.
• Strong organizational, coordination and communication skills.
• Self-starter, responsible, systematic and able to work under pressure.
• ''Can Do'' attitude with confidence to raise issues and question instructions/status quo. Strong interpersonal skills, impeccable judgement, integrity, and team player.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyox1m-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.