WarnerMedia seeks an Executive Admin Asst. for Senior HR executives supporting HBO Max.
• Support the Head of HR and HR Talent Leader for HBO Max and the team as needed.
• Manage Executive calendars and schedule meetings. Ensure schedules are optimized and efficient.
• Prepare draft and edit correspondence and presentations for HBO Max HR team as directed and needed.
• Handle all materials that are needed by internal and external stakeholders such as meeting agendas.
• Assist team with decks, proofreading, special projects, etc.
• Responsible for handling all expense reports and invoicing.
• Experience in a professional service environment required.
• Should possess strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & SharePoint.
• Expertise in PowerPoint and Excel preferred.
• Should possess strong knowledge of video conferencing platforms: MS Teams, WebEx, Zoom.
• Must have strong proficiency in grammar & spelling.
• Must have excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4ywky-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.