Who are we?
WarnerMedia is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).
The TA Early Careers Advisor is primarily responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of WarnerMedia EMEA's Early Careers programmes outside of the UK, they must also speak English along with French and/or German. The successful person will have the opportunity to make a real impact in our strategies to attract and pipeline a diverse future workforce.
• Manage the day-to-day running of WarnerMedia's Early Careers programmes across EMEA (outside of the UK) with a particular focus on the French and German markets.
• Become the expert on new and existing regional employment initiatives (e.g. Apprenticeship/Traineeships) across EMEA and advise the Early Careers Lead on these.
• Working closely with the Early Careers Lead to join-up and harmonise existing programmes and processes for EC hiring.
• Shortlist and assess candidate applications for entry-level roles and internships (both high volume and more specialist/niche campaigns).
• Organise and implement assessment centres and interviews for potential recruits.
• Attend careers fairs, deliver presentations and workshops to potential applicants to promote our Early Careers schemes via our partners (e.g. educational institutions, charities & social enterprises).
• Collect data and maintain information for metrics that will measure the effectiveness of the team's activities.
• Assist with implementation and delivery of diversity programmes and initiatives in EMEA.
• Assist with the delivery of engagement programmes which provide coaching and development to ensure Interns, Apprentices and Trainees are well-networked in the business.
• General administration and organisation to ensure smooth delivery of initiatives.
• Fluent in French or German language (ideally both), as well as English.
• Previous experience in Talent Acquisition, preferably in an Early Careers/Future Talent capacity.
• Proven knowledge of the French or German Early Talent market (ideally both).
• Experience dealing with universities.
• A passion for diversity, equity and inclusion.
• Interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the confidence to speak to people at careers fairs and other events.
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
• Able to take ownership of projects, take initiative and work proactively.
• Additional European language skills (particularly Spanish, Italian or Nordic languages)
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33n5n-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.