People Partner Lead
With the successful launch of HBO Max, we are seeking a strategic TA Leader that can scale complex direct-to-consumer businesses across multiple platforms and markets-domestically and internationally. This individual will not only continue to manage the build out for HBO Max, but will also create new recruiting strategies for CNN Digital, WB Games, Bleacher Report and i-Stream Planet.
As a key member of our talent acquisition leadership team, you will be critical to build and develop a world-class team that is core to WarnerMedia's success for our direct-to-consumer businesses. As a subject matter expert in the field of technology, you will be a thoughtful and strategic partner to our HRBPs and technology stakeholders in Product Management, Design, Software Engineering, Site Reliability, Quality Assurance, Technical Program Management, Data Science, XR and Immersive Experience to help grow and scale their teams.
What you'll do:
• Design and develop a scalable recruiting strategy to include attraction, sourcing, hiring manager training and consultation, internal mobility, and candidate/stakeholder care. Responsible for driving innovation and operational efficiencies to create a best in class talent acquisition organization.
• Oversee recruitment process, allocation of work and workload management for team of recruiters/sourcers to ensure maximum effectiveness. Provide day-to-day guidance on recruiting processes, creative solutions or tools for challenging searches, manage expectations of hiring managers and candidates.
• Create and inspire effective development of targeted attraction methods (e.g. conferences, networking opportunities, social media campaigns, etc.) to support WarnerMedia's recruitment and D&I objectives and generate candidate interest.
• Cultivate a superior candidate experience that is reflective of our culture that is unique to the marketplace
• Implement a metrics-based approach to ensure the company hiring plan is achieved efficiently, using benchmarks for planning purposes and taking a data driven approach to quickly identify and solve pain points
• Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to the recruiting team
• Work closely and in partnership with our HR Partners and Compensation team to provide candidate and industry trends
• Communicate regularly with hiring leaders, HR business partners, and other recruiting stakeholders.
What you'll need:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education.
• 10+ years of experience and expertise as a talent advisor and people manager or equivalent experience
• Proven track record in designing and implementing technical recruiting strategies that yield hiring results, specific to technology-based roles.
• Demonstrated success in managing a high performing team
• Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Strong professional demeanor using good judgment, maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
• Exceptional communication skills to cultivate and manage effective relationships with a wide range of individuals across the organization.