Mexico City, Mexico
The Director, Brand Marketing is a dynamic thought-leader energized by ambitious, creative ideas and storytelling.
In this role, you'll drive the ideation of high-profile innovative and culturally impactful brand and content marketing campaigns that align with both show-specific branding as well as driving engagement with new and existing fans.
This Director role will manage a Marketing team elaborating country specific strategies and is an experienced professional, inspiring and creative leader who can bring sharp, sophisticated thinking to the team while elevating executional excellence both internally (strategies, presentations, memos, cross-functional collaboration) and externally (campaigns, creative assets).
What you'll be doing:
• Manage cross platform, cohesive brand and content marketing campaigns across original and acquired programming to build show and brand awareness and drive subscriptions and consumption
• Collaborate with editorial teams on positioning, campaign strategy and audience retention
• Consolidate key information into on-brand, visually appealing decks, creative briefs, and presentations; provide notes and feedback throughout the creative development process
• Proactively manage timelines to ensure on-time deliverables, identify potential roadblocks and adjust to mitigate risks and ensure campaigns run smoothly
• Oversee deliverables and communicate effectively with internal and external partners
• Cross-functional collaboration with other key teams: Creative Services, Acquisitions, CRM, Publicity & Activations, Original Productions, Affiliate Marketing, Insights and Research, Legal, Editorial and Programming to ensure messaging is cohesive and consistent, as well as communicating specific information each department must know
• Ideate and lead impactful HBO Max activations and events in collaboration with Publicity & Activations teams to generate show and brand awareness and effectively impact business goals
• Proactively manage and track marketing budgets to ensure most effective spend across shows/programs and other items
• Manage and inspire direct reports to work as a best-in-class team; manage up to ensure Executives are kept informed
What we're looking for:
• Experience in entertainment marketing, ideally within an entertainment company with emphasis on premium/streamer environment or a movie studio
• Proven management experience leading teams in developing and executing marketing campaigns
• A creative and strategic thinker: strong experience leading memorable Marketing campaigns: from strategy to implementation
• Specific experience launching entertainment series either from the programmer side or the agency side; Experience supporting a direct to consumer service desired
• Agency experience preferred but not mandatory - must have working knowledge of media planning, research, and OTT services
• Strong strategic and creative skills, organization and communication skills are crucial
• Must have an ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities
• Must be a team player and leader with a collaborative and generative approach to the business by influencing and communicating brilliantly across cross-functional and matrixed organizations at all levels, particularly at more senior levels
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
• A genuine, enthusiastic and passionate fan of HBO MAX with excitement for our content and product
• Bachelor's degree (MBA a plus)
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours and working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia here.