Home Box Office, Inc. seeks a Digital Media Prod Spec for the HBO General Inc.-Marketing Operations department. The Digital Media Production Specialist will function in a variety of capacities for the Media Management group which is part of the Marketing Operations team at Warner Media. We are looking for a technical individual who understands the post-production process from beginning to end. He or she will work closely with post-production representatives from all of Warner Media's Post-Production teams as well as our independent production houses.
The Specialist will be primarily responsible for the inventory, tracking, and secure delivery and/or transfer of pre-air content from each of the post-production teams (Succession, Westworld, etc.) to and from the Marketing Post Facility in NY as well as a variety of Marketing vendors around the world. In addition to an in-depth knowledge of post-production workflows, the qualified candidate will also be well versed in digital cinema cameras and file types, file capture, file export, transcoding/encoding, color grading and file delivery systems. He or she will also be responsible for the secure transfer, cataloging, ingest and archiving of all Marketing-related shoot material captured in the field. Experience with emerging formats and next gen file types and technologies preferred. Good attention to detail, organization, and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines is crucial.
We are looking for someone who lives in the New York City or Los Angeles area, within commutable distance to our offices. The position will be fully work from home for now but will require some in office attendance in the future. A good internet connection at home is required.
• Responsible for evaluating, ingesting, cataloging, and archiving all original Marketing shoot material and determining the most efficient file-based workflows for producers and/or post-productions houses.
• Assist both the creative and technical teams with providing council and guidance to HBO Marketing post-production vendors as it pertains to the ingest, edit, export and delivery of content while also helping to manage delivery timelines and expectations.
• Work on a daily basis with production houses, movie studios and Warner Media Post-Production teams in NY and LA to evaluate all media to ensure delivery meets required promotional specifications.
• Bachelors Degree required, preferably in Communications / TV / Film
• Willingness to work a shifted schedule (approximately 12pm-8pm EST)
• A minimum of 2 years work experience in a Post-Production / Media Management environment.
• Functional working experience with Avid Media Composer, Adobe Creative Suite, and preferably Davinci Resolve.
• Strong working knowledge of file encoding/transcoding and delivery systems.
• Strong organizational, communication, and written skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to juggle many projects at once and remain organized and professional.
• Customer service attitude willing to go ''above and beyond'' to ensure successful outcomes for our producers and shows.
• Willing to sign an NDA and keep confidential material secret and secure.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo3k9-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.