CRM Operations Associate (HBO Max)
The CRM operations specialist (CRM & Lifecycle) plays an integral role within the CRM and Lifecycle team. S/he will be responsible execute CRM (email, push notifications, in-app messaging) campaigns through HBO MAX's messaging and engagement platform. S/he will be responsible for partnering with the campaign managers, audience planners and strategy members to collect project needs and executes them accordingly. CRM operations specialists are detailed oriented, organized, tech savvy and highly curious.
• Acts as subject matter experts around all things related to CRM platforms (Braze) features and capabilities
• Partners with campaign managers and platform specialists to maintain and coordinate backlog, project management tools and calendars
• Promotes Braze capabilities within the team with the purpose to maximize lifecycle and growth opportunities
• Sets up campaigns and programs for multiple countries and different Lifecyle themes (conversion, retention, engagement, monetization, others)
• Delivers and deploys campaigns and programs
• QA and monitor campaign and programs
• Ensures derivability rates remain healthy
• 2-4 years of experience in a project management, data or business intelligence role, preferably in a media company
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, Business Analysis, Computer Science, Marketing, or related field is required
• Experience with CRM (email) platforms and marketing performance platforms such as Braze, PostUp, Adobe Marketing, Kochava, Marketo or others
• Hands-on experience working with consumer-level event and attribute data for audience segmentation, targeting and measurement.
• Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines