Assistant Manager Content Planning & Scheduling
New York, NY
WarnerMedia Entertainment Marketing is seeking a highly motivated and organized activations coordinator to support the team as we execute impactful cross-platform content programs across HBO Max Advertising and the WarnerMedia Entertainment networks. This team works collaboratively with Sales, Development, Production, Research, PR and Media, and talent on behalf of advertising clients to bring strategic integrated marketing campaigns to life. We are looking for someone who has a passion for entertainment and storytelling and who is excited to be a part of a team executing cross platform content experiences leveraging some of the world's most iconic entertainment IP including Rick and Morty, DC Comics, Wonder Women, Harry Potter, Friends and AEW. The desired candidate is eager to learn, extremely detail oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume and extremely collaborative environment. The candidate will also need to effectively prioritize projects and manage a high volume of creative requests in this role.
This person will be based in NY and will report into the Senior Manager of Entertainment Marketing Solutions Activations.
• Support Entertainment Marketing Solutions Activations team on all marketing initiatives across HBO Max advertising and WarnerMedia Entertainment Networks, including tbs, TNT, truTV, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Boomerang
• Regularly manage and track promotional inventory in proprietary system and build an understanding of other important resources / systems across Sales and Entertainment Marketing Solutions team
• Regularly maintain, update and distribute departmental organizational documents including tracking grids, status docs, meeting agendas, budget tracking, etc.
• Execute Turnkey Activations, including serving as main point of contact with sales/clients to obtain program assets, coordinate with production, and secure review/approvals with clients
• Provide support to Activations team on programs including timeline development, monitoring program deliverables, and assisting with recap decks
• Develop and create internal / external communications
• Other tasks as needed
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline; major in marketing/advertising or communications a plus
• Minimum 1-2 years related work experience and familiarity with television, digital and social media landscape.
• Knowledge, understanding and genuine interest/desire to grow understanding of linear, digital and social media platforms
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications especially PowerPoint and Excel
• Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented team player with ability to successfully multitask and meet demanding deadlines
• Enthusiastic and interested in expanding understanding of the advertising landscape (content marketing, social, audience targeting, etc.)
• Professional maturity, integrity and discretion while handling confidential documents and internal information
• Take initiative, anticipate team needs and bring solutions to streamline workflow
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv17bm-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.