WarnerMedia seeks a Coordinator, DTC Communications to coordinate communications efforts on behalf of HBO Max's Product Experience, Strategy & Research, and Operations teams. The coordinator will also be responsible for tracking and coordinating the DTC Comms team's executive engagement efforts, including editorial and conference submissions.
• Maintain and update press lists
• Draft press releases, editors notes, executive biographies and other pitches
• Partner with Customer Experience team to track press and influencer engagement on social media and any necessary follow ups
• Manage the team's DTC executive engagement and submission tracker
• Maintain Product Experience PR roadmap documents
• Research thought leadership opportunities
• Track press coverage
• Compile wrap-up reports at the completion of campaigns
• Other miscellaneous communications tasks
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Communications, Public Relations, or related fields required
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field strongly preferred.
• Must have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Must have strong writing skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation and problem-solving skills required; knowledge of AP Style a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring on-time delivery of quality deliverables.
• Must have excellent time management skills, including the ability to balance multiple projects
• Must be tactful in resolving problems
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
• Must be able to work under strict time constraints and meet deadlines
• Must be a team player, with the ability to adapt to a variety of situations and work effectively with stakeholders across the company
• Must be a self-starter
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Must be able to conduct oneself in a professional/courteous manner
• Must be passionate about creating an exceptional employee experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx3m6-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.