As a Coordinator on the Design Management team you will help to further the operational success for the visual fulfillment of WarnerMedia's streaming service. With direction from Design Management leadership you will be asked to provide regular updates on the overall status of deliveries, investigate and escalate missing image issues internally. You will ensure all image assets for the Growth Marketing team are trafficked, tracked, and cataloged accordingly. Your role will continue to help develop and define the overall image workflow.
The Coordinator will additionally assist in the ingest, tracking, and communication around specialized image assets in our proprietary CMS. The Coordinator will support overall end-to-end backfill and campaign projects, including asset trafficking, image QC, and working with the Design Management Manager on fulfillment of assets related to these projects. The role will continue to innovate and develop the overall image workflow strategy and help transition the Growth Marketing team to new digital asset management tools and workstreams.
• Work with the Infrastructure team on regular updates to the HBO Max image tracking database; cross-referencing various internal reports to identify new titles, or updates to existing titles.
• Track missing, delivered, and other aspects of the image workflow within Google Sheets and Monday.com dashboards for ongoing backfill and image QC-related projects.
• Communicate regularly, via email and regular meetings, with other cross-functional teams and external partners.
• Fulfill requests from partner teams to facilitate design, Social, Paid Media, and other internal needs related to our image library.
• Ingest, publish, and track images related to Editorial image requests and design workflow.
• 2-4 years Project Management experience, handling manual asset tracking.
• Experience working within Excel,. Google Sheets, or other methods for database management and tracking of asset deliveries.
• Familiarity with formulas, macros and scripting for Excel and Google Sheets.
• Marketing, or Acquisitions Marketing experience is a plus.
• Experience in ingesting and QC'ing assets as part of a standard asset management workflow.
• Previous and relevant experience in Streaming or Entertainment-related companies.
• A passion for Movies and TV.
• Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxx4k-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.