The Coordinator, Content Scheduling is responsible for supporting the HBO Max Content and Scheduling team in brainstorming key programming opportunities for in-product curation, in close collaboration with Editorial, Marketing, and Product teams, entering metadata, and maintaining key planning documents. This position reports to the Manager, Content Inventory for HBO Max.
• Procures key content metadata and enters into databases
• Utilizes content metadata to brainstorm programming collection ideas across all pages and several Brand Hubs, for discussion with Editorial
• Assists in maintaining and updating long-term planning documents in support of Research, Production, and Finance
• Supports work on Original Programming documents
• Generates regular and ad hoc reports on content mix, all used for programming and collection ideas
• Experience in content, programming, planning and/or scheduling, ideally in digital media and entertainment, with SVOD experience preferred
• Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat, and other relevant software tools; ability to quickly and proactively learn or adapt to new tools as needed
• Proactive mindset that allows for self-sufficiency when it comes to finding solutions or learning new skills
• Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and constantly evolving organizations, and to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and high-pressure working environment
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 1 year experience in a digital, SVOD, and/or content role
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjz7x-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.