Bleacher Report is hiring a Brand Marketing Coordinator who will work cross-functionally to assist and help execute the prioritization, development, launch and evolution of Bleacher Report's brand marketing strategy. This role will have daily involvement with the content and talent marketing leads, as well as across product, experiential, merchandising, programming and more. The Brand Marketing Coordinator will be a part of the team responsible for ensuring Bleacher Report's premium and award-winning content, platforms and initiatives, both editorial and brand, are being maximized across channels.
• Collaborate with designers, product & brand marketing, experiential, merchandising, the analysts and insights team, and other internal/external partners to execute marketing strategies across B/R tent pole and one-off initiatives
• Assist with the creation of marketing plans
• Execute the logistical process of Brand Marketing efforts, across talent and content efforts – inclusive of event activations, talent programs and travel, swag and e-commerce initiatives and more
• Provide the B/R Brand Marketing team with up-to-date news and insights from relevant industries (including general marketing, influencer, content and product marketing, sports, digital, e-sports, gaming, entertainment, etc.)
• Help grow and activate Bleacher Report's creator network (B/R Squad)
• Assist talent marketing manager with talent campaigns for Sales and Brand
• Assist content marketing manager with marketing plans to promote original shows, including the creation of digital, social and linear assets
• Assist in media planning across Bleacher and Turner portfolio for marketing priorities, including gathering all creative assets and specs needed for asset placements
• Serve as point for brand marketing for ecomm marketing campaigns and tactical executions
• Manage post-campaign internal reporting process, including collecting social screenshots, impressions, etc.
• Help brainstorm physical and digital branding and design elements for various B/R events and initiatives
• Coordinate vendor set up and payment structures & processes
• Minimum of 1-3 years of applicable marketing experience
• Exceptional project execution and a strong attention to detail
• Must possess business writing skills and the ability to create decks and internal and external presentations that are both beautifully designed and thoughtfully executed
• An insatiable curiosity -- able to observe and identify patterns, trends and insights in the real world
• Low ego, understands personal success is directly linked to the team's success
• Strong interpersonal skills for working in a cross-functional team environment, maintain strong relationships with other departments to develop fluency in Bleacher Report's voice as a cultural brand
• Effective time management skills to maintain multiple projects with complex details and timelines
• Personal interest in sports is a plus, but not a requirement
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of social media platforms and landscape
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq761-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.