Part of the HBO MAX EMEA Content Planning & Scheduling department, the Content Scheduler will oversee and coordinate operational aspects for scheduling content on the Bebanjo Platform for key Territories or Countries uploads and distribute updates downstream and upstream.
• Schedule content in the appropriate computer software system (Bebanjo) including start times for all regions in area of assignment, including localized versions.
• Handle rights in Bebanjo to ensure the use of assets and monthly title distribution according to start and end dates, regional availability, and windowing.
• Work cooperatively with cross-functional teams across the organization to ensure effective flow of information regarding content availability, initiatives, processes, etc.).
• Report upstream/downstream missing content or package components via tracking system.
• Liaise between Program Strategy, Acquisitions, Global Media Supply Chain and Editorial and Publishing teams.
• Create and distribute territory scheduling updates based on new avails or programming changes, as well as an inventory of what is premiering on the platform and what is leaving the platform.
• Provide volume analysis for assigned territory.
• Enforce content quotas in volume when/if needed.
• Schedule promo elements for respective territories.
• Previous experience in SVOD/TV program scheduling and planning.
• Experienced with Broadcast Management Systems.
• Fluent written and verbal English.
• Be a fan of content and Entertainment/Pop Culture.
• The ability to build consensus and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Skilled in using and creating Analytic /Status Dashboards and Microsoft Office products to create spreadsheets and documents.
• Excellent critical thinking skills to arrive at solutions and suggest improvements to processes.
• Strong attention to detail, and able to be creative and organized at the same time.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8e8x-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.