About HBO Max
HBO Max™ is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer streaming platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced a lower priced, advertising-supported tier in June 2021. HBO Max recently began its global rollout launching in 39 markets across Latin America and the Caribbean, and will enter Europe later this year and into next as it begins replacing the HBO-branded streaming services.
We are now looking for a Content Scheduler for a fixed term contract with the HBO MAX EMEA Content Planning & Scheduling department. The Content Scheduler will work as part of a team to oversee and coordinate operational aspects for scheduling content for key Territories or Countries and distribute updates downstream and upstream.
This is initially a 6 month contract which is likely to be extended.
• Schedule content in the appropriate computer software system (Bebanjo) including start times for all regions in area of assignment, including localised versions.
• Handle rights in Bebanjo to ensure the use of assets and monthly title distribution according to start and end dates, regional availability and windowing.
• Work cooperatively with cross-functional teams across the organization to ensure effective flow of information regarding content availability, initiatives, processes, etc.)
• Report upstream/downstream missing content or package components via tracking system.
• Operational liaison between Program Strategy, Acquisitions, Global Media Supply Chain and Editorial and Publishing teams.
• Create and distribute territory scheduling updates based on new avails or programming changes.
• Create and distribute inventory of what is premiering on the platform and what is leaving the platform.
• Provide volume analysis for assigned territory.
• Enforce content quotas in volume when/if needed.
• Schedule promo elements for respective territories.
• Fan of content and Entertainment/Pop Culture.
• Proven experience in SVOD/TV program scheduling and planning.
• English proficiency.
• Experienced with Broadcast Management Systems.
• Ability to build consensus and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to use and help create Analytic /Status Dashboards.
• Ability to use critical thinking skills to arrive at solutions and suggest improvements to processes.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office products to create spreadsheets and documents; ability to use department/ organisation specific software.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Strong attention to detail.
The Nice to Haves
• Bachelor's degree in communications or related field
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98nbk-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.