Assistant Manager, Content Strategy & Planning
New York, NY
This position supports the HBO Content Planning & Scheduling team by scheduling select HBO & Cinemax linear channels, curating HBO's content on HBO Max as well as communicating content scheduling information to departments across WarnerMedia. The Coordinator reports to the Manager of HBO Content Planning & Scheduling.
• Schedule HBO & Cinemax Multiplex channels including but not limited to HBO Family
• Schedule Cinemax Free On Demand nonlinear offerings.
• Work in Air Table in the metadata tagging of HBO's inventory with a focus on HBO Family & Latino content.
• Coordinate Free Preview Weekend linear scheduling plans as liaison between Content Planning & Scheduling and Affiliate Marketing teams.
• Collaborate with HBO Max Scheduling and Editorial teams in the ongoing process of curating HBO's content on HBO Max with emphasis on multicultural community initiatives.
• Track notable holidays and content anniversaries to share with internal teams to support ongoing efforts in aligning stunting and promotion.
• Proof and finalize monthly schedules as well as create primetime calendars.
• Post and maintain Scheduling information on shared internal database.
• Review daily overnight alert reports to ensure Scheduling accuracy.
• Screen content for appropriate channel placement, curatorial metadata information and daytime playability.
• College Degree, preferably in Television, Film, New Media and/or Business.
• 1+ year Content Scheduling or related experience.
• Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Google Suite, Air Table.
• Strong organization and communication skills.
• Ability to multitask while maintaining strict attention to detail.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Talent for mastering proprietary applications.
• Extensive Film/TV knowledge.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re88e0-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.