The Content Analyst will strengthen the European Programming & Acquisitions team, working within content analysis and identification. You will be focused on identifying content needs and demographics and monitoring our catalogue breadth and requirements as well as regulatory requirements. The Content Analyst will also evaluate and report on content opportunities and projects across our markets as part of a data driven Acquisitions strategy.
• Evaluate content at various stages of production with regards to forecasted ratings performance and sales, programming needs, demographics, market trends and platform requirements.
• Track and understand performance in terms of viewing and sales across our platform as well as in the market at large, and regularly present and share findings, trends, and results with the teams.
• Create and using database systems for entry and analysis of data, and utilise collaborative software with records of rights, projects, evaluations and internal information.
• Create and produce various reports across multiple sources on a regular basis, as well as create relevant dash boards and overviews.
• Support the Programming budget/forecast process and set up reports for forecasting purposes.
• Work closely with the entire Programming and Acquisitions team, supporting different projects including expansion into new markets.
• Be the bridge between the Programming team and the HBO Max Global Analytics team, the HBO Max Data Insights Team and the WarnerMedia International Analytics and Insights Team.
• Proven experience in a similar position in an international media company.
• Passionate about content with a documented skill within the analysis of content appeal across audiences.
• Proven experience in content evaluation.
• Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Broad knowledge of cinema and TV and a clear understanding of the European media and broadcast landscape.
• Documented experience working with various rights management and database systems, business insights and analysis.
• Collaboration and analysis software experience (examples Airtable, Smartsheet, Looker)
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7750-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.