Specialist - Visual Communications
Walt Disney Company Media Networks
The CAM will be the primary point of contact for the partner as it pertains to the execution of content deal terms and will develop and maintain strong relationships with 3rd parties/licensors--Manage cross-functional communication of content deal terms with internal stakeholders (Content Programming, Operations, Marketing, Product, Business Operations, Legal, etc.) to execute partnership requirements and deliver on business objectives. The CAM will address and escalate as appropriate a wide range of partner issues. --This is the one "end to end" team making sure all the boxes are checked by the various other teams involved in launching a new partner or supporting content after launch.
• Own title launch readiness from end to end working closely with partners and internal cross-functional teams (Programming, Operations, Marketing, Legal, Finance, etc.).
• Understand and explain video formats, metadata specifications, and other delivery requirements to partners.
• Manage the timely delivery and updates of video, metadata, captions, and artwork from content partners.
• Address and problem solve content operations issues; escalate as needed.
• Navigate a variety of technical and content management systems.
• Create and maintain processes and system solutions for tracking and maintaining operational deal terms and content deliveries.
• Coordinate with various teams to ensure technical, promotional, business, and programming alignment with partners.
• Assist with the development and improvement of the partner management strategy, processes, and tools to ensure it scales and increases in efficiency for our partners.
• 3-5 years of mid-level project management experience.
• At least 2 years of content operations, Marketing operations, or operations background in a digital environment.
• Strong business insight and credible technology aptitude.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong partner relationships and help resolve any and all issues in a client-centric appropriate way.
• A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
• The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk to title launches.
• Strong cross-functional and cross-cultural communication to both internal and external parties.
• Familiarity working in various content management systems. Nice to Have(s) 3-5 years in digital media, operations, project management, or entertainment fields.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.