Digital Image Assistant
Following the successful launch of HBO Max in the US, WarnerMedia will be expanding HBO Max to EMEA.
Reporting to the Director, Editorial and Curation (HBO Max - EMEA), the CE Specialist Manager – Poland will be responsible for delivering the localized editorial and curation strategy for the Polish market.
• Creates localized editorial and curation strategy for the Polish market to drive maximum customer engagement, guided by content/market experience and analytical insights generated by consumer behavior on our service.
• Close cooperation with the Specialist Senior Manager for CE ensuring the high-level alignment with a local emphasis on LOPs and third-party acquisitions coming from the region.
• In charge of editorial strategy (masthead selections, strategy and creation for pages, editorial recommendations and curatorial collections) and continuously updates our landing pages across all devices on the Polish market, including personalization, daytime strategy, selection of assets for promotion, collaborating with Product and marketing teams to design and implement A/B testing of different creative executions to understand performance and engagement drivers
• Work closely with all editorial specialists to create and localize curation strategy each month for the region.
• Prepare monthly performance reports and provide insights into user behavior in the region.
• Prepare monthly curation strategy documents to be shared with Marketing, Social Media, Product, Publishing and other relevant teams to maintain flow of information and a unified editorial vision across company.
• Partner closely with Content Experience Strategy, Scheduling and Publishing teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of strategy and execution across all devices and regions and ensuring that schedules for pages are delivered on time and to specification for Publishing
• Partner closely with the Genre Specialists.
• Attentive to industry news and possess ability to quickly pivot strategy as needed.
• Close cooperation with Creative and in-platform communication teams to ensure campaigns and themes are successfully displayed.
• Close cooperation with the Content Planning and Strategy team to ensure appropriate visibility into upcoming content launches and departures. Work closely with Operational teams to ensure availability of all media assets for Editorial purposes. Together with the Data Insights and Planning and Research teams, identify critical insights and POV into Content and in-platform communication performance, consumer behavior and competitor analysis across region.
• Proven relevant experience in a similar role.
• Analytical mindset that can create valuable insights from user behavior data to inform curation decisions. Strives to come up with new and more effective ways of measuring the impact of content on HBO MAX platform.
• Process oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously to under a broader editorial strategy.
• Strong understanding of content in the European context, especially with regional and local content and preferences specific for the Polish market. Ability to make solid editorial and curatorial decisions based on understanding of our customers, and the unique characteristics of our MAX content.
• Strong understanding of the Central European market, SVOD, and direct to consumer.
• A love of television, movies and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Detail oriented. Passionate about getting Ts crossed and Is dotted. Must have a strong sense of ownership of the choices put in front of our customers.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation skills and proven ability to work across regions and varying time zones.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Understanding and awareness of key trends and issues in the major media markets in Europe and especially in Poland
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
• BA/BS or equivalent experience.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.