Senior Manager, Technical Video Integration
Business Operations Specialist (International)-HBO Max
Find out more at HBOMax.com .
The Business Operations team builds connective tissue for HBO Max, empowering our cross-functional partners with the tools, processes, and structure they need to do their best work. On the daily, we partner across all teams in the organization to enhance processes, drive efficiency, and create visibility. We are versatile, flexible, and diplomatic, proactively identifying opportunities to support our cross-functional partners by improving BAU operations and tackling new strategic initiatives in an ever-evolving environment.
The Business Operations Specialist (International Publishing) is responsible for the content scheduling, uploading, and placement of assets and publishing QA. He/she will understand the editorial strategy, execute the editorial content vision, and be responsible for performing the product publishing process for HBO Max.
Biz Ops' role and scope will evolve as the business does - adaptability and a wholehearted willingness to pivot and take on whatever is needed is essential.
• Ultimately responsible for scheduling, publishing, and uploading of assets for all HBOMax content within the internal HBOMax scheduling tool
• Engage with the editorial team and project managers to receive content prioritization / placement and schedule / place content and campaigns
• Work within the scheduling tool to create strategy and business requirements for the tech team, solutioning workarounds, and moving the strategic vision forward
• Contribute within a strong team of strategists to maintain the publishing schedule
• 2+ years of experience in product publishing with experience working in scheduling tools, ideally at an entertainment media company
• Extensive experience in content publishing, preferably in streaming, across all devices and operating systems
• Knowledge of competitive landscape including SVOD, AVOD, and OTT services as well as deep knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Extensive experience executing scheduling vision
• Self-motivated and accountable, capable of anticipating needs
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently
• Must be fluent in one of the following: French, German, Portuguese, Spanish.
The Ideal Candidate
• Passionate about Entertainment. You know odd facts about random TV shows or Movies
• Possess deep understanding of personalization space and video streaming industry
• Highly organized with deep attention to detail
• Executes against a vision via small, medium, and long-term projects
• Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, accountability, and learning from mistakes
• Comfortable in a small, lean team that requires you to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC