- Full Time
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and will launch in Latin America and Europe during 2021.
Reporting to the Nordic Brand Marketing Director in the Nordics, this role is responsible for driving and executing best in class marketing campaigns and activities for HBO Nordic in Norway reinforcing and positioning HBO as the best streaming service in the Norwegian market. The role will drive both brand and content campaigns using a blend of the latest marketing tools as well as a strong local market and industry knowledge. The role will work closely with local media, agencies and partners, as well as cooperating closely with the other teams and lead the integrated marketing approach. This will involve cross-regional projects on the HBO Nordic and Europe level.
Please note this is a 1 year fixed term contract.
• Responsible for all Norwegian ATL Campaigns overlooking both the production (new creatives and localizations) and the media strategy and planning.
• Responsible for the growth and development of the Brand KPI's in Norway.
• Manage and evaluate the performance of all brand marketing campaigns, assess against business goals (ROI and brand KPIs), and constantly optimize performance.
• Monitor marketing trends and always seek for innovative high-quality marketing opportunities within the Norwegian market.
• Act as main point of contact for the Norwegian media agency and work closely with the Customer Acquisition, Social Media, Trade Marketing, Distribution and PR teams on a Nordic and Europe level to develop and implement integrated campaigns.
• Extensive relevant experience in a similar role.
• Working experience in marketing management from international b2c brand, online and subscription business preferred.
• Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a strong focus on quantitative results.
• Strong ownership and must be able to solve problems and deliver result in a fast-pace, dynamic environment with shifting focus and priorities.
• Proven record of excellent creative development.
• Strong analytical and strategic skills.
• Good creativity and judgment: Able to identify and evaluate potential risks/obstacles with minimal assistance and determine corrective action.
• Willingness to partake in some travel.
• Fluent in English and Norwegian
The Nice to Haves
• Degree in Marketing & Communication or similar.
• Experience managing brands with a global impact.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1oy1v-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.