Associate Producer, Censorship and Content Edit (6 months contract)
TV Network/Franchise Audience Measurement
• Video compliance editing: manage S&P daily work schedules, ensuring a consistent quality and timely delivery of edited materials and supporting edit reports. Content to include full length WM originals and 3rd party acquisition titles. Due to time sensitive nature of 1st run content, edits to be carried out against both low and high res content.
• Standards & Practices (S&P)/Censorship review - perform full length review of video materials, complete censorship notes against relevant censorship standards, marking relevant timecodes for edits as well as duration changes.
• To perform censorship for all channels in accordance with the standards and practices of the Asian region based on feedback provided by the affiliates
• Manage media segmentation and data entry to traffic systems.
• Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Has working experience as a video editor in a digital post-production facility.
• Has experience in a broadcast facility with standards & practices/censorship related job duty.
• Knowledge in broadcast operations and multi-media files format/standard.
• Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere Pro, Media Encoder and knowledge of the latest standards of post-production systems.
• Strong passion for content and media.
• A Team player committed to quality work
• Fluency in another South East Asia language e.g.Thai, Bahasa Melayu/ Indonesia, Mandarin, Vietnamese.
• Education: Diploma or equivalent experience in in Broadcast, Media, Communications or equivalent.
• Knowledge and passion for WM original content- HBO, Warner Bros, Cartoon Network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5xyx-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.