This position will work with the KYAC (Kids and Young Adult Content) Paid Media Planning Team on assignments across the following mediums: Broadcast TV, CTV, Streaming Audio/Podcasts, Display, Digital Video and OOH. An Assistant Media Planner will assist with tactical management and execution of linear & digital campaign recommendations and deliverables across Kids and Family branded content within the Warner Media family, including Cartoon Network, Cartoonito, Adult Swim and HBO Max. Maintaining accurate records, communicating with internal partners across all brands, building reporting recaps, inputting data, trafficking creative, creating timelines, and becoming conversant with media terms and systems all fall within the scope of an Assistant Media Planner.
This is a highly supervised, entry level position. Prospect must be organized, know how to prioritize within a deadline environment, and possess a critical eye for detail. Must be self-driven, exhibit effective time management skills, have the ability to learn new systems, and be able to adapt to change within a fast-paced work environment. Understanding of planning and marketing television preferred. Digital planning experience welcomed.
• Create and maintain flowcharts; ensure finalized details are accurately reflected
• Assist in the creation of campaign recommendations, reach/frequency pulls, and post campaign reporting for Broadcast TV, CTV, Streaming Audio/Podcasts, Display, Digital Video and OOH
• Provide support for budget tracking
• Own, plan, maintain, and distribute planning details on proprietary grids for internal use
• Keep track of and distribute linear, digital, audio, and out-of-home creative specifications, delivery details and deadlines
• Input proprietary data and distribute to key stakeholders on a quarterly basis
• Develop a working knowledge of various media and how it fulfills communications objectives
• Maintain positive relationships with internal contacts
• 4-year college degree, preferably in Advertising or Marketing
• Internship in agency or in-house media planning and/or buying group
• At least 1 year agency experience preferred
• Good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel/pivot tables, PowerPoint, and Google Docs/Files
• Detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple work streams for on-time project delivery
• Broad knowledge and appreciation of TV industry including OTT and Streaming Services
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Good oral and written communication skills
• The ability to multi-task/ task switching across numerous projects
• The ability to work well with a team and work independently
• Knowledge of Freewheel, Google Ad Manager
• Ability to develop analytical skills
• Proficient mathematical skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roxn32-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.