WVLT is located in beautiful Knoxville, Tennessee. In addition to producing 37 hours of newscasts each week on the CBS affiliate, WVLT, the station takes advantage of its co-owned CW-affiliate and to expand its news audience by producing two hours of additional weekday morning news and nightly 10 p.m. newscast. At the door step of the Smoky Mountains and on the banks of the Tennessee River, Knoxville is the 60th largest television market in the country. In addition to being home to the University of Tennessee's flagship campus, Knoxville sports a walkable downtown, sophisticated mix of culture and cuisine, a diverse and robust employment sector, advanced medical care, and amenities found in big cities yet maintains a small town feel.
WVLT is seeking a Videographer/Editor. This position has the opportunity to routinely operate field camera equipment and/or create and edit news video packages for air.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Shooting video and stills for our digital platforms and gathering information in the field
* Operating laptop editors, as well as live portable technology in the field
* Collaborating with reporters and producers on stories
* Maintaining equipment and vehicles as assigned by Chief Photographer
* Capable of working under pressure and meeting daily deadlines in a high-energy work environment
* Good communications skills, able to multi-task efficiently
* Experience as a video photography and non-linear editing preferred but not a required. Must be available to work all shifts and have a clean driving record
* Knowledge of Sony PXW-X200 / 300 and Edius 9 a plus
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
WVLT-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3nnv9-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.