KPTV is a Fox-affiliated television station licensed to Portland, Oregon. Owned by Atlanta-based Gray Television, it is part of a duopoly with Vancouver, Washington-licensed MyNetworkTV affiliate KPDX.
The Traffic Assistant at KPTV will be responsible for inputting local copy instructions and maintaining the accuracy of the station's master logs. Will also assist the sales team as needed.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working future inventory managing oversell for high value programming
- Maintaining the accuracy of the station's master logs
- Edit rough logs by checking program accuracy, late additions, break times & advertiser competition
- Input copy & liners
- Maintain traffic instruction files
- Run dub lists & filing
- Answer sales team questions regarding orders, billing and/or copy
- Perform additional job-related duties as assigned/requested by sales management
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Solid time management skills with ability to multi-task, continually prioritize & meet tight deadlines
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Previous traffic software experience preferred
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
KPTV-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d831x6-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.