SPANISH MEDIA REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE (DALLAS) - TELEMUNDO STATION (Gray Media Group)
About Gray Telemundo Station Group:
You will be accountable for maximizing Hispanic television, digital & OTT revenue through large agencies and clients located in your sales region for all 42 Telemundo Stations. This portfolio includes 80 markets with the top-rated television station and 100 markets with the first and/or second-highest-rated television station.
We are seeking a well-qualified, passionate, and goal-driven Regional Sales Manager for our Telemundo Station Group. This media professional will be working remotely in Dallas (TX Region) to represent our 42 Telemundo stations across the country. You will be accountable for maximizing Hispanic television, digital & OTT revenue through large agencies and clients located in your sales region for all 42 Telemundo Stations.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Knowledge and experience with Hispanic media ad sales and relationships with Local, Regional, and National advertising agencies and clients.
• Candidates should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple challenges simultaneously.
• Achieve all monthly and quarterly budgets/KPIs set by sales management.
• Maintain an active list of accounts while you develop and close new business prospects for Gray's Telemundo affiliates and digital advertising sales.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and agencies by identifying clients' advertising needs and developing customized solutions to meet those needs.
• Create sales and marketing sponsorship/promotion plans, literature, and advertising proposals for clients.
• Communicate effectively to the station and corporate sales management to ensure accurate generation of tracking reports regarding pending deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact, and prospect lists.
• Work with internal departments to manage account stewardship through process.
• Prepares weekly /monthly /annual sales activity reports and maintain your client database up to date by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with clients.
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions client meetings, and promotions both virtually and in person.
• Understand and communicate the resources, products, and capabilities of all Gray Broadcasting's assets.
• Maintain and track an accurate forecast by account at all times.
• Bring a high energy level, ambition, intensity, and long-term perspective to be a core part of building something genuinely significant over time.
• Develop/maintain strong relationships with direct clients, and major agencies and establish a track record of strong partnerships with local, national, and digital sales teams to ensure the sales cycle is well planned and executed, and there is alignment around sales strategies and tactics.
• Maintains collections to keep bad debt to an absolute minimum.
• Be a hands-on leader, self-starter, resourceful, and able to identify and articulate opportunities for product/process improvement with significant revenue potential.
• Minimum 5 years experience working with clients and agencies on a national spot scale for broadcast TV & digital advertising sales, preferably in Hispanic.
• Relationship builder with an engaging and energetic personality and desire to contribute to the team to win.
• Goal-driven and self-motivated individual who challenges self to exceed targets.
• Ability and experience selling multi-platform advertising programs that include TV, Digital, Social, and Influencer marketing.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Strong written, presentation, marketing, and closing skills.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit, Admiral, and Matrix as well as MS Office products: MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• ️ The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Qualified, interested applicants can go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume, cover letter, and references.
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
Gray Telemundo Station Group/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn05nk-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.