About Raycom Sports:
Charlotte, N.C. based Raycom Sports is a leader for compelling storytelling, production, and content distribution across all platforms. With an award-winning production team, Raycom creates original feature programming, produces RSN College Football & Basketball and manages the Atlantic Coast Conference's archival footage, mobile applications, social media, and the official ACC website.
The responsibility of a Producer/Editor involves the creation, development and completion of original sports programming in a creative and cinematic way. This position requires the ability to independently visualize and execute a story using skills in producing and AVID video editing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Editor (AVID Media Composer)
• Long and short-form sports documentaries and entertainment programming.
• Create and execute a vision, build story content, and maintain video flow and feel.
• Build AVID sequences, follow storyboard, and execute story from start to finish.
• 5-years editing in non-linear applications and knowledge of post-production techniques (Avid Media Composer). Editing skills are essential.
• Independently create, execute, produce/ edit sports stories, teases, documentaries, entertainment programs and features.
• Experience producing, editing, organizing projects with large amounts of media.
• Knowledge of audio/video storage and archiving procedures.
• Knowledge of technical equipment (audio/ video).
• Other responsibilities not related to specific job skills... include time management, the aptitude to communicate, and work cohesively in small groups.
• Adobe After Effects and Photoshop skills are a plus.
** To Be Considered for this Position... Work Sample Reel must be submitted **
Are you energetic, positive and goal-oriented with a passion to succeed? Our station invites you to send you cover letter and resume, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rek3n0-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.