PREMIER ACCOUNTS MANAGER (REMOTE/USA) - GDM (GRAY MEDIA GROUP)
About Gray Digital Media (GDM):
It's no secret that our industry is changing rapidly. The Gray Digital Media Sales team is tasked with keeping our station's sales staff in-the-know and on-the-streets selling. This position is fast-paced, challenging, strategic and rewarding.
We are looking for people who are self-starters and are interested in leading and developing great sales people. You must be comfortable with handling big accounts, strategic decisions and sometimes campaign issues, from start to finish. You must be confident with change and handle opposition, as any position in sales requires. This is a ''remote'' position.
The Manager of Premier Accounts position is fast-paced and always changing. From working directly with local stations in our 100+ markets to being client facing with Gray's most complex and high-profile accounts, while presenting both digital and broadcast solutions.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Manage team of sales leaders
• Work with stations on top tier clients
• Help local sellers increase product knowledge and campaign management skills
• Client facing sales meetings and presentations
• Keeping team and revenue reporting organized
• Station Visits
• Periodically assist with station sales meetings
• Assist the corporate training team in their digital curriculum and training
• Keeping stations on track to budget
• Campaign reporting translation
• Develop client and station strategy
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
• Proficient with Microsoft suite of products - Excel, Word, and PPT ect.
• Proficient with Google suite of products – Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides ect.
• Superior multitasking and management skills. Able to work cross-functionally and handle multiple requests daily
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
Interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal)
Gray Digital Media/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior by the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq4jjx-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.