About Gray Washington Bureau:
Gray DC is Gray Television's Washington Bureau. The Washington Bureau is responsible for covering breaking news, politics as well as in-depth investigations for Gray Television. The Bureau produces content for Gray's 113 television stations across the US
Gray DC, Gray Television's Washington Bureau, is seeking a photojournalist/editor to cover national news as well as assist Gray's national investigative team, InvestigateTV. This position requires a passion for politics and investigative news.
Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Shooting video and interviews
- Editing video using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with lighting interviews in studio and field settings
- Using creative production techniques such as graphics and new forms of media to enhance stories
- Using studio and field equipment
- Collaborating with management in the development of broadcast content
-Perform other duties as needed and directed
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- BA or equivalent work experience
- Ability to shoot and edit
- Excellent knowledge of non-linear editing using Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of field and studio lighting
- Knowledge of TVU and LiveLink technology
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Willingness and ability to travel to various locations for news
- A valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82z59-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.