WTVY News 4 is the #1 local media organization producing news, weather and original content for the Wiregrass region of Alabama, Florida and Georgia. Located in downtown Dothan, AL, WTVY has been the area's favorite local broadcaster since 1955. News 4 takes pride in our winning culture and reputation as the ''Hometown News Leader.'' Leadership is about more than being the most popular. Come see how we're embracing our responsibilities to promote prosperity in the Wiregrass for all. Experience the energy of Dothan's impressive economic growth, while still enjoying a very comfortable cost of living.
A Multimedia Sales Specialist at WTVY represents our brand to a community of local clients, advertising agencies and the general public. You are a business partner and consultant providing media planning and creative strategy support to help local businesses meet their goals. This role offers work schedule flexibility and independence to those who perform at the highest levels, as well as significant compensation opportunity.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and grow a list of clients by helping them meet their business goals through advertising with our #1 local media organization featuring a variety of broadcast and digital ad products.
- New business development through a variety of marketing tactics to introduce our products to local businesses and advertising agencies.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by connecting with clients frequently to monitor their advertising's results and celebrate their success - or quickly problem solve, as necessary.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual budget goals, as well as driving the success for sales programs throughout the year.
- Assist with billing and payment collection, as needed.
- Learn WTVY best practices and Gray Television training recommendations to help introduce new products to the market.
• The ideal candidate is a personable and convincing communicator who enjoys finding ways to help local businesses grow. Local media sales experience is preferred, but training resources are available to help the right individual get up to speed quickly on selling multi-platform media products. A competitive drive combined with a collaborative attitude is welcome on our team. Initiative is an absolute requirement. Knowledge of Wide Orbit & Matrix are a plus.
Interested applicants can go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume, cover letter, and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro5j83-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.