At Gray Television, Inc., we offer employees the opportunity to connect with something larger than ourselves. Each day, our employees work alongside great people on fast-paced exciting and innovative projects that inspire change in the world around us. At GrayTV, our employees know that growth opportunities are endless and possibilities are all around us.
We understand that life needs balance. That is why we offer our employees and eligible family members a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Safe harbor 401(k) Plan with matching and profit sharing contributions
• Major Medical, dental, and vision plan options
• Employer contributions towards HSA plans
• Flex benefits, including healthcare and dependent care FSA plans
• Employer Paid Life
• Short and Long-term disability
• Voluntary plans, including hospital indemnity, critical illness, whole life and accident insurance
• 10 paid company holidays, plus PTO
• Wellness initiatives and other exciting work-life programs
KKCO 11 News is the news leader in the Grand Junction market. The largest city between Salt Lake and Denver, our outdoor recreation and mild climate draw people from across the country here. Our area sees all four seasons and you can ski and golf on the same day during certain parts of the year. Home to the Grand Junction Rockies and a huge summer country music festival, Grand Junction is a perfect community where residents enjoy the best of the outdoors and all the area has to offer. Our station has a history in our communities as being not only the news leader, but a community partner. Our focus on digital allows us to reach far beyond our broadcast signal, to communities in southern Colorado and eastern Utah.
Job Summary/Description: Job Pay (Hourly/Salary): $40,000 - $100,000 (plus)
Are you looking for a rewarding career, partnering with businesses across the Grand Valley to help them reach their goals? KKCO 11 News, Mesa County's dominant multimedia news organization seeks a sales professional for our Multimedia Account Executive position. The primary responsibility of the Account Executive is to develop and sell creative marketing solutions on KKCO (NBC), KJCT (ABC), OJCT (CW), NKCO (METV) and OKCO (Telemundo). The ideal candidate must have the ability to strategize and negotiate multi-platform marketing and advertising projects. We are looking for an individual who is a self-starter and can thrive in a fast-paced multiplatform environment.
- Prospect, contact and present solutions to new prospective clients, generating advertising revenue to achieve and exceed individual budgets
- Increase revenue on any assigned business on KKCO's and KJCT's digital platforms to achieve and exceed individual budgets
- Manage the entire sales and service cycle from finding a client to securing a deal, servicing and retaining the business
- Maintain and grow relationships with clients
- Provide professional after-sales support and service to maximize customer loyalty
- Data entry in multiple sales software systems for account management
- Write marketing proposals and create PowerPoint presentations
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with all KKCO's departments and support staff
*** Please note, the primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the duties listed above ***
• High School or equivalent
• Marketing/Sales background
• Understand and operate on policies as outlined in the Gray Employee Handbook.
• Have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
• A pre-employment motor vehicle record verification.
• Demonstrate prospecting and presentation skills, develop strong client relationships, and meet sales activity goals.
• Achieve budgeted revenue goals regularly.
• Demonstrate initiative, self-motivated and strong organization skills.
• Works as a team member within the sales department and throughout the organization.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g62exj-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.