About Hawaii News Now - KHNL/KGMB/KFVE TV:
KGMB (CBS), KHNL (NBC) and K5 collectively make up Hawaii News Now, the state's dominant multimedia news organization with the largest digital news footprint in the islands. HNN's parent company is Gray TV, a leading digital media and broadcasting company.
Located in beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii, Hawaii News Now also provides diverse sub-channels such as Antenna TV, Grit TV, This TV, Escape and Bounce TV.
Host and Trendsetter Wanted! Are you passionate about storytelling? Do you love leading the way with the freshest fashion, food, travel, and lifestyle information? Can you find amazing places and people in our area and create engaging stories on video? If so, we want you to join our team.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
HNN is looking for a one-of-a-kind creative host and storyteller to join our HI Now Lifestyle Team. She/he will be responsible for hosting multiple pieces daily and will split their time between hosting and producing content on air, online and on social. This individual must love multitasking, hard work while maintaining the aloha spirit. We are looking for a person who has an infectious personality and can cultivate relationships in the local community. Must have great improvisational skills, charisma, intelligence, great to work with, service driven, quick on their feet and highly motivated. Background as a host is preferred.
• Video introduction is required – please keep to 3:00 max
• Proven experience as a host
• Proven experience producing content
• Fluency in creating engaging social media content
• Ability to prioritize and address multiple projects with varying production timelines
• Must be energetic, positive and great to work with
• Must be highly motivated self-starter, able to work well alone and as part of a team
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Experience using editing software a plus (Adobe Premiere or similar)
• Bachelor's degree in film, photography, television, news, or related field, or equivalent professional experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnky75-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.