Talent Acquisition Specialist
HRIS ANAYLST - CORP. - (Atlanta)
As an HRIS ANAYLST at Gray TV your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• This role will primarily be focused on UTA (a time and attendance product of UKG)
• Setting up new users in UKG and UTA
• Maintaining PTO Entitlement set up for all new users
• Create/change Business Rules
• Training other users on UTA
• Work with HR/Payroll/Benefits on various projects
*** May work remotely
• Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organizational skills and problem-solving skills
• Experience with UltiPro and UTA
• Able to commit to high level of confidentiality
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Very high level of organizational and time management skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Sense of urgency
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6782n-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.