The Gray Digital Content Center provides 24/7 national and international news coverage for our local television stations and associated brands.
Gray Television seeks a remote Digital Producer for its 24-hour Digital Content Center, which distributes content to our stations' websites in more than 100 markets across the US Hours will include regular evenings and some overnight shifts. Ideal candidates will be able to respond to national news coverage in real time. Working well with a team and digital/email communication skills are essential, and the successful candidate must demonstrate strong news judgment.
Speed under pressure, a strategic mindset, impeccable news judgment. As this is a remote position, the person must have initiative and a reliable internet connection.
The successful applicant also will have these attributes:
• Excellent writing and copy-editing abilities in adherence with AP Style guidelines
• Demonstrated video sourcing and production abilities
• Intimate familiarity with content management systems
• Demonstrated ability to adjust strategy and implementation based on evolving needs.
• Ability to work with others to achieve a common goal.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Ability to tailor content production to target specific distribution platforms, including social media.
• Capable of implementing third-party strategies to supplement Digital Content Center and station-generated content production.
Applicants need a degree in journalism or a related field or 2 years comparable work experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv65e-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.