Corporate Program Analyst
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrollment in the HRIS and benefits enrollment system to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information
• Reconciles all benefits plans on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of premium rates, invoicing and benefit payroll deductions
• Processes benefits-related contribution files, including HSA and 401(k) contributions files, and monthly invoices to the appropriate carriers
• Processes the weekly benefits and 401(k) import files from the various benefits carriers into the HRIS system to ensure timely setup of benefit payroll deductions, including changes made due to status changes and/or qualifying events and 401(k) elections
• Administers the benefits inbox - responding to benefit claim issues, plan provisions and 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees
• Assist with the open enrollment process
• Completes other duties, as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in HR or related field, but experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the education requirement
• Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of excel and other Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7487-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.