Valley News Live is the local NBC, CBS, MeTV, CW, H&I and Circle TV affiliates serving the Fargo-Grand Forks-Minnesota Lakes area... 21 Eastern ND counties and 14 NW Minnesota counties.
We are a company that is dedicated to producing quality news in a vibrant, fun college-town environment with incredible outdoor activities. KVLY is part of Gray Media Group, Inc. which currently owns stations in 93 markets across the US. We are able to provide our Advertisers access to the most valuable Local News & Weather commercial inventory in the marketplace. We produce 8 hours of Live, Local News each weekday across KVLY-TV (NBC), KXJB-TV (CBS) & NXJB-TV (CW)... along with the strongest digital products in the marketplace.
We focus on local content for our local audience... providing great opportunity for our advertisers.
How would you like to sell the Valley News Live franchise to the entire Red River Valley with UNLIMITED Income opportunities? Are you a good Business to Business Seller? Would you like to explore the exciting world of Television Advertising? Valley News Live wants to hire winners… pay them a very attractive wage… give them great benefits and help them succeed.
Valley News Live has an opening in sales… if you are interested … please fill out our online job application at www.gray.tv/applynow
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
• Provide service to clients on a regular basis, Review client's needs, Provide Advertising Ideas & Proposals to clients.
• Prospecting and Cold Calling is a regular portion of each week's activities.
• Deliver attentive service to the advertising client's needs at all points during and beyond the advertising sale. Implement Training Knowledge of your product, Competitor's products, and industry information that applies to your client. Collection of all advertising balances sold.
• Highly Motivated, Self-Starting Individual with a strong desire to succeed.
• MUST possess Strong Communication skills, both written & verbal.
• 100% Commission position.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point & Internet experience helpful.
• Strong Organizational, Phone & Communications Skills a MUST.
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Strong aptitude and desire to work with detail.
• Valid Driver's License and acceptable Driving Record a MUST.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8j6k-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.