Full Time Job
Account Executive - Rtm Studios
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAbout RTM Studios:
Based in Franklin, Tenn., RTM Studios is a full-service marketing and media company specializing in automotive tech content. RTM Studios produces America's #1 automotive how-to television franchise ''POWERNATION'' with popular shows Engine Power, Music City Trucks, Detroit Muscle, and Carcass. RTM Studios' ''POWERNATION'' reaches millions of enthusiasts each week on 80 plus local affiliate stations, NBC Sports Network, and a growing list of streaming outlets. RTM Studios is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Gray Television Inc. For more information, visit www.gray.tv.
PowerNation / RTM Studios is seeking a highly motivated, solutions-oriented individual to join our team as Account Executive. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to present customized ideas that produce results for new and existing clients utilizing PowerNation's Automotive Aftermarket Television shows and digital platforms.
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop new and non-traditional revenue through consistent and creative prospecting
• Establish strong client relationships based on understanding their business objectives
• Work with internal team members to develop effective strategies that meet client needs
• Deliver impactful, dynamic presentations to small and large groups
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Consistently achieve assigned revenue goals
• Outstanding communication and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with decision makers at all levels
• Proven track record of selling integrated sponsorships
• Experience working directly with brands as well as agencies
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
• 2+ years of related experience and college degree preferred
• Linear and digital media sales experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5knve-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.