For over 65 years, KMVT has built a reputation of excellence as Southern Idaho's most watched news source, producing more than 35 hours of news content each week. The CBS brand inspires confidence, loyalty and trust with both our audience and clients. The business community views us as reliable and effective. Team that up with KSVT, our local FOX affiliate plus our CW affiliate, we simply have more to offer for news and business services to our viewers and clients than any other electronic/digital media in Southern Idaho.
KMVT CBS 11, is seeking an Account Executive to solicit new advertisers and increase share of business for existing advertisers. This position assesses the market potential of prospective accounts and meets with local businesses to learn about their marketing needs. The Account Executive achieves assigned revenue goals through sale of airtime, digital or other products and services to new and existing clients.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Create a strategic business plan with manager to meet and exceed all revenue goals and targets on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis.
- Develop advertising solutions for new customers that deliver results to their customers.
- Up-sell current customers by providing proof of performance and solid results.
- Prospect and develop new local direct business every week.
- Work target accounts in the pipeline at all times.
- Replenish as these accounts emerge.
- Conduct Needs Analyses and account reviews to uncover the customer's most essential needs.
- Possess a deep understanding of local and regional business vertical segments and constantly seeks to learn more.
- Able to demonstrate product knowledge and value to their customers.
- Able to explain the benefits of Digital (SEM, SEO, Social, Display, OTT) and its integration with TV, in tandem with digital. Be aware of, and stay on top of clients AR.
- 2 years business to business sales experience preferred, not required.
- Local television sales experience preferred.
- Proven sales leader with demonstrated record of sales achievement.
- Ability to think and lead strategically.
- Proven problem solver.
- Effective driver of integrated revenue (Television plus Digital).
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must posses a valid drivers license.
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8zv9m-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.